Monday, February 9, 2009

Tangle

Hey, sorry for not updating. I have been pretty busy the past couple days. Although I don't think I have many people who come to my blog. I know you do MOM but that doesn't count. Anyway I found a really cool new site called Tangle. Tangle used to be GodTube but now the name changed to Tangle for some reason. Not only did the name change but the look did too. Some new features were added to make the site more teen friendly. Though the cool site you can share prayer requests and read scriptures from the bible searched just for you. Check it out. It's really cool! If you email me you can be my friend too. I know I am awesome! Just ask, I will be your friend. I am pretty popular but I think I can squeeze you in. JK!


WWW.GodTube.com/tangle

No comments:

Post a Comment